TPCZ s.r.o. is a company specializing in supply of custom made (mass) production of steelware made in the Czech Republic.
The company resides at the foothill of the Giant Mountains at the northeast of Bohemia, near the Polish border. The management of TPCZ s.r.o. is Dutch.
Bohemia metal parts, supplies from the Czech Republic:
- Metal products in medium to larger series
- Complete assembly, including surface treatment and packaging
Advantages of production in the Czech Republic through BOHEMIA METAL PARTS:
- high quality level
- lower cost
- short communication lines and delivery times
- lower transport costs and shorter transport lines than, for example, China
- no import duties for EU countries (Czech Republic is an EU member state)
Benefits BOHEMIA METAL PARTS:
- Bohemia takes care of the procurement of materials, production of metal products, surface treatment, packaging and transport
- own machine and tooling
- we speak your language
- taking care of export and import documents for delivery outside of the EU
- proactive thinking (co-engineering)
- By combining products and processes, we achieve volume and can offer cheaper, partly thanks to a controlled network of suppliers
BOHEMIA METAL PARTS provides complete services as to your demand from start to finish. We can supply metal parts produced in the Czech Republic for reasonable pricing. BOHEMIA METAL PARTS will take care of the whole process of production and supply.
From technical documentation provided, we give you a quotation for the metal parts. Then we take care of the production together with our subsuppliers and make sure, that your final products are correctly and safely delivered. We also take care of the quality of the delivered steel products. By taking care of your complete project, we ensude a smooth course of production and supply of your demand, which also helps us to significantly cut the costs down for you.
Contact us today and you will find out that metal products made in the Czech Republic under our supervision will satistactorily meet all your demands for metal parts.